Datanumen Exchange Recovery
Datanumen Exchange Recovery is one of the best Softwares to repair OST file.
Convert OST to PST with Datanumen Exchange Recovery
The tool is very useful to recover data from OST files when server crash, database corruption occurs at Exchange Mailbox server. The software uses advanced technologies to scan corrupted or damaged OST files, recover your mail messages and other items as much as possible, and convert them into an Outlook PST data file for easy access. The software can recover mail messages, folders, posts, calendars, appointments, meeting requests, contacts, distribution lists, tasks, task requests, journals and notes in OST files. All properties including subject, to, from, cc, bcc, date, etc. The recovered items are saved and converted to personal folders (PST) files that can easily be accessed by Microsoft Outlook and other compatible mail clients.
- Recover mail messages, folders, posts, calendars, appointments, meeting requests, contacts, distribution lists, tasks, task requests, journals and notes in OST files.
- Restore all meta-properties such as: subject, to, from, cc, bcc, date, etc.
- Recover password protected OST files, both compressible encryption and high encryption
- Recover OST file data from undamaged or damaged VMWare VMDK(Virtual Machine Disk) files(*.vmdk), Virtual PC VHD(Virtual Hard Disk) files(*.vhd), Acronis True Image files(*.tib), Norton Ghost files(*.gho, *.v2i), Windows NTBackup files(*.bkf), ISO image files(*.iso), Disk image files(*.img), CD/DVD image files(*.bin), Alcohol 120% Mirror Disk File(MDF) files(*.mdf) and Nero image files(*.nrg)
- Support to repair and convert OST files on corrupted media, such as floppy disks, Zip disks, CDROMs, etc.
- Can be used as a computer forensic tool and electronic discovery (or e-discovery, eDiscovery) tool
- Splitting and Batch convert
How to use
Step 1. Start Datanumen Exchange Recovery.
Step 2. Select the OST file to be recovered:
You can input the OST file name directly or click the Browse for Source MDB File button to browse and select the file. You may also click the Find button to find the OST file to be recovered on the local computer.
Step 3. The software saves recovered data as a new file in Outlook PST format so that you can use Microsoft Outlook to open and see the recovered objects. And by default, the new file name is ‘xxxx_recovered.pst’, where xxxx is the name of the source OST file. If you want to use another name, then you can input the recovered file name directly or click the Browse for Destination MDB File button to browse and select the recovered file.
Step 4. Click the “Start Recover” button, and Datanumen Exchange Recovery will start scanning and recovering data from the source OST file. Progress bar Process Bar will indicate the recovery progress.
Step 5. If scanning completed with data recovered successfully then such messagebox will diplay.
Step 6. Now you can open the recovered PST file with Microsoft Outlook and see the recovered objects.
back to menu ↑
Pros and cons
- Excellent Recovery rate
- Supports wide range of input sources like virtual disks
- Supports Office 365
- Can handle large files
- Advanced features
- Not supports many output formats as compared to other softwares
- Cannot convert OST to MBOX
- Focuses more on recovery of data instead of exporting in different formats
back to menu ↑
Free demo version will only show if your file can be recovered or not. It’ll not show the content of recovered items.
Datanumen Exchange Recovery price si structured on per user basis and offers great discount on buying multiple user licenses.
|License Type||Features||Price||Buy Now|
|Same Features as of Single User, Price per user drops if you buy for multiple users
||as mentioned||Buy Now|