How To Boot Android Phone In Recovery Mode
Recovery mode is useful in solving serious software problems on android phone. Hard reset, Cache clearing, Backup and restore data, Update firmware can be done in recovery mode. Hence recovery mode is very important. We need tog press different key combinations to boot into recovery mode. But these key combinations and steps varies with device. Here is complete guide to boot different phones from various manufactures in recovery mode.
For HTC Phones
1. Go to “Settings > Battery” on your HTC and uncheck the option named ‘FASTBOOT’.
2. Power off the smartphone and wait until it completely switches off.
3. Then, press and hold Volume- button and press the Power key.
4. When you can see the new menu appears on the screen, release the keys. Use the Volume down button to navigate to the ‘Recovery’ option in Bootloader Mode, and confirm”Recovery” option with Power button.
For Samsung Phones
1. turn the phone off by holding down the Power key and select “Power off” option.
2. Then keep pressing and holding power Key, Volume+and home button at the same time until you see the Samsung logo.
3. Now, you can select the recovery mode option by using the Volume keys to highlight and the Power key to confirm.
For Oppo Phones
1. Hold down the Power key for a short while in order to turn off the device.
2. In the next step press and hold the Volume Down+ Power button for a couple of seconds.
3. Release Power key as soon as the Oppo logo appears on the screen and keep holding the Volume Down button. The phone will boot into Recovery.
For Xiami Phones
1. Turn off your mobile.
2. Press and hold Volume Up + Power keys together until you see a Mi logo.
3. Release the buttons and choose Mi Recovery option.
4. Now Xiaomi phone reboot into Mi recovery mode.
For Google Nexus and Pixel Phones
1. If your smartphone is on, turn it off.
2. Press and hold the Volume- and Power key buttons, and you’ll see the word “Start” at the top of the screen.
3. Press the Volume- button twice to highlight”Recovery”. Press the Power button to start Recovery mode.
4. The white Google logo will pop up. Please continue to press and hold the Power key and the Volume up key for around three seconds, and then let go of the Volume up key, but keep pressing Power.
5. Use the Volume keys to highlight the options and the Power key to select the one you want.
For Huawei Phones
1. To reach the bootloader before the Recovery Mode. First, you must power off the Huawei device completely. You can do that by pressing the Power button and then selecting the option to switch it off or if the software is not responsive try holding down the Power button until it turns off.
2. Reboot the Huawei device by holding the Power and the Volume Down buttons.
3. Release the two button combination when the bootloader is on the display.
4. Using the Volume Down key, scroll down the bootloader menu and highlight the Recovery option.
5. Press the Power button to enter the Recovery Mode.